Sunday, July 24, 2011

24th July 2011 _ Xpansion or Xplosion ?

( begin)

From Merriam-Webster :
Expansion is the act of or process of expanding ; whilst
Explosion is  a large scale,rapid or spectacular expansion or bursting out or forth

Just now during the church praise celebration , pastor blessed the church with the gift of expansion for our lives, but I really feel that in HIS heart , what Jesus really want is that He want us to explode with Love to Him ;  a large scale , rapid & spectacular increased a.k.a Revival For Jesus Christ.

Love ? What is love for me...

All I want in my life is someone who loves me more than I love him, who dare to scold me when I did something stupid but still forgive me in the end, care about the all the little things about me ( like the staples that stuck into my thumb and cause it to bleed last week ) and still think I am beautiful even when I am 80 years old.

When can i get my perfect lover ? ..Have a guess . Ha ha ...  I should have known . He is already with me all these times.

He was here before the beginning and stay with us to the end .
~Cheers ~

(end)

No comments: