Saturday, January 22, 2011

ONE more day in LOVE with~ *You*


First Step Into Strawberry Farm!
 
STrawberry!!

God really blessed us with safe journey and good weather during our journey to Cameron Highland last week. Gals only trip ( with one keep having car sick all the way up and down the hill of Cameron ~ who else but me! ).We finally reached home safely and my car is still in ONE piece...Everywhere we go , we seem to be bombarded by Strawberry , strawberry and more Strawberry. Red color , strawberry shape items were on sale everywhere. Cameron sure changes a lot since the last time I was there.



Under the ** Cameron SkY**
 Great weather whenever we want to go out but hotter than my memories of the Cameron last time and I only sent a simple prayer to God with no fasting and hours of praying.

Only can see the 'eyes' , sure the 'Boh Tea is good lor . Haha


Strawberry moment **

Strawberry deLights!

*Cute*
 
After we had our 'TEA' or is it after? Haha, not important. We went to a beautiful cafe in Berinchang. Another round of civilised delights in STRAWBERRY~


~My lovely 'sista'~
 But the best moment definitely was the time when we can just be together and laugh and walk along side by side in our lives . God, thank you for bringing all these lovely people into my life .


(P/s: (^^) You are definitely one of them too if you are reading my blog )


~God bless you~

No comments: