Tuesday, May 12, 2009

what GOd has joined, let NO one separate (^-^)

Last saturday was the big day for Ps Monica & Wilson . WOw... d whole ceremony was terrific, d worship,gorgeous bride & bridesmaid walking in on the red carpet, touching moments; when ps david said the prayer of blessings over the 2 young couple,the presenting of songs to the couple. though all may not be professional singers but we all can feel their heart :) . ( I do believe I saw some 'water' near ps monica long eye lashes... ) and of course not forgetting ,the most winsome smile permanently glued on wilson's face..haha.. okay okay , although along the ceremony-banquet,there's some hiccups , but the truth was, it was a beautiful wedding and I really enjoy it.Its nice when 2 people in love finally get together and joined in a everlasting covenant with God blessings,& to stay committed to each other till death. And of course there's the "hiccups" -when the bride kept forgetting the wedding vow 'cos she was deliriously "HAPPY" (as quoted from ps david)

I havent upload any pic yet, cos i believe most of the ' photographers' for the wedding will post them up soon , ( with better quality than my 3.2 px/ mobile phone camera):P . well remember to wait for my next updates, hope i may get my hand on some ' delicious ' pictures from the wedding soon.

tata & GOD BLess

No comments: